Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Eating like a...

...giant man? or bikini competitor. I will soon find out at this week's weigh in!

We discovered that there are actually 16 weeks left until the competition...math geniuses?! Not. So I don't have to officially follow the plan yet, but coach Jenn thought it would be a good idea to help get used to the eating schedule.

It's been an interesting adjustment. Five small meals every three hours doesn't sound like much food, but trust me, it is. Almost to the point where I'm sick of eating. Don't get me wrong, I'd love some junk food-ish snacks, or even a protein bar - but - that ain't happenin' anytime soon. I'll need to be more creative with my meal prep next week because I'm already sick of chicken.
Jenna and I worked out with coach Jenn on Monday. Definitely a rude awakening as to what the term "lift heavy" means. I know I'm not the strongest person, but I had a much harder time than I thought. Slightly embarassing. I'm nervous about maintaining the desire to workout when it hurts to sneeze/brush my hair/drive. Here's to hoping this all gets easier soon!


My best concotion so far. Homemade salsa, cilantro lime rice and steamed green beans!
My pre-bedtime meal. Blueberry cream casein powder. I tried drinking it as a shake, but it tasted like I was drinking glue. The "pudding" I made was slightly less gag-inducing.caption







No comments:

Post a Comment