Sunday, July 28, 2013

14 weeks and counting.

All of my meals are prepped for the next week! I spent some time today cooking cod, salmon, rice, veggies and a whole chicken that I picked up from Spring Ridge Farm in Boylston. It took a few hours to get everything weighed and packed but it makes my lunch packing during the week much quicker. The amount of Rubbermaid containers in the fridge is slightly disturbing.  

This week I'm reducing my carb serving size from 1/2 c. to 1/3 c. since I still haven't lost any weight. I hope this helps get the scale moving! I'm having a hard time staying motivated when I'm not seeing any changes in my appearance. I feel slightly stronger but that's about it. Jenna has been great with keeping me sane and helping me stay focused and I'm grateful for that. I didn't do anything special as a "reward" this weekend, so I might get a quick pedi during lunch this week. 

So far I'm not finding the process as hard as I thought it would be. I'm ready to see what this week brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment